“This above all: to thine own self be true…”
Pearn Kandola has always recognised the importance of talent management and development to an organisation’s success. The intense focus and attention paid to the development of key talent within an organisation is a clear necessity for its ability to survive and thrive. At the same time, we are very conscious of the need to manage budgets effectively, particularly in today’s economic climate. This is why we have developed iLEAD™, a radical new way to deliver leadership development centres, which allows for greater numbers of people to enjoy the benefits of in-depth feedback, reflection, and development planning, for a fraction of the cost of a conventional Development Centre.
- Based on our evidence-based leadership model.
- A comprehensive set of diagnostic activities, providing insights into leadership style, impact, judgement, and motivation.
- Provides leaders with a fair, objective rating of leadership effectiveness, enabling standardised comparisons.
- Less than 90 minutes to complete.
- All results presented within a personal dashboard.
- Provides a gateway to the iLEAD™ toolkit, giving leaders guidance on how, when, and why to develop their leadership.
Benefits for the organisation
- Wider reach across your organisation: not limited to nominated talent.
- Highlights leadership strengths and development needs across your business.
- Develops more engaged and self-aware leaders.
- Improves team and management skills.
- Provides many of the insights gained from a face-to-face development centre.
- Reduces time away from day-to-day responsibilities.
- All at a fraction of the cost of conventional development programmes.
Benefits for the individual
- Completed online, at a time that works for you.
- Immediate useful insights into leadership capability and potential.
- Build an interactive plan to develop your talents.
- Get access to the iLEAD™ Toolkit to guide personal development.
It’s helped me to focus more on long-term career development rather than day-to-day work activities.
The iLEAD questionnaires and feedback on personality and leadership judgement are excellent. You can't cheat! You have to be who you are and this is great for developing yourself as a leader.
I found the iLEAD development activities really helpful. It was daunting at first but having a briefing before starting was useful. The exercises were all interesting as well, which made it easy to complete. I thought every exercise was challenging but made me think about myself and my colleagues.
We had some really positive feedback about how easy the system was to use and the whole process in general, but the most positive feedback was about the one-to-one sessions based on the iLEAD development report. Everybody thought they were fantastically useful.