“Strong reasons make strong actions”
We know that drive and motivation lie at the heart of effective performance at work. We also know that everyone has a different source of motivation: what keeps one person engaged and driven may not be what drives others. Based on Pearn Kandola’s model of motivation, PK:MOTIVATION helps an individual to pinpoint the key factors that drive them in the workplace, and critically, what to do if these motivators are not present in their day-to-day work.
- Based on the Pearn Kandola model of motivation.
- Measures personal motivators.
- Less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Completed online.
- Instant access to results via a personal dashboard.
Benefits for the individual
- Pinpoint the key factors that motivate you and drive performance.
- Guidance on what to do if these motivators are absent.
- Option to link to iLEAD™ toolkit for practical ways to enhance motivation.
Benefits for the organisation
- Build awareness across the organisation of personal motivators.
- Better collective understanding of what motivates people.
- Link to iLEAD™ toolkit for practical ways to motivate teams.