Inclusive Assessor Training
Be recruitment ready
It’s important for organisations to understand that the best assessment tools, for selection and development, are the most inclusive . They include group exercises, role plays and in-tray exercises. You also need to gain experience of providing feedback, while being aware of the pitfalls of the assessments.
Our Selection Skills events allow HR practitioners to:
- Understand the historical context of assessment best practice
- Explore how competencies can be used
- Practise assessor techniques
- Appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of different exercises and tools
- Gain hands-on experience of giving and receiving one-to-one feedback
- Understand the relevant ethical issues.
We also organise Interview Skills events. At these workshops, we give HR practitioners and recruitment managers the opportunity to put new skills into practice and obtain feedback from seasoned professionals. The events cover:
- The design and execution of competency-based interviews
- How to use competencies effectively
- How to integrate data from multiple sources such as interviews, CVs and psychometrics
- The principles of feedback
- Avoiding sources of bias in the interview.
As trusted advisors, Pearn Kandola took the time to understand our business needs and provide commercially viable solutions that focused on what was important.