Brain gain, not brain drain
You can miss out on top candidates because of your selection process. Every organisation wants to hire the best talent and that’s why we ask your candidates about their experiences of going through your process.
Our research has found that if your selection process is fair and effective, even unsuccessful candidates feel positive about your organisation. But we also know that when it comes to these processes, different groups of candidates have different experiences.
- Our reviews find the answers to these questions and more:
- How much information was available to them?
- How much interview experience did they have?
- Did they feel welcomed by the organisation?
- Most importantly, how did the process affect their sense of whether they would fit in at the organisation?
These answers can also be very important when it comes to identifying why some talented candidates choose to work elsewhere.