Tracey is a senior consultant with expertise in learning design and facilitation, organisational development, executive coaching, women’s professional development and people and culture consulting.
Organisational Development and Learning Design
Tracey leads organisational and learning design projects with a strong business focus; partnering with clients to meet their commercial, people and cultural change objectives. She has worked on a wide range of organisational development and learning projects across a variety of industries.
Some of Tracey’s organisational development projects include:
• Re-designing and facilitating the virtual delivery of a women’s development program for a major bank
• Designing face to face and e-learning training for a ‘coaching for managers’ program for a federal government
• Designing a capability building strategy for a NSW government agency
• Reviewing and developing the training strategy for a major nationwide health and human services sector
• Creating an employee development strategy for an oil and gas company
• Researching and designing success profiles for a public service commission
Facilitation and Coaching
Tracey is a highly engaging facilitator with energy and presence, enabling her to transfer complex concepts and facilitate change in both face-to-face and webinar learning experiences. With over 15 years facilitation experience, Tracey has led programs for both private and public sector clients including, women’s professional development, coaching for managers and change management. She has also been an assessor and facilitator of feedback in professional assessment and development centres.
Tracey is a highly sought after executive coach; coaching executives to achieve business, leadership and personal excellence by helping them visualise and create the change they want to see. With a Masters in Coaching Psychology, Tracey uses evidence-based coaching theories and techniques to develop an individual approach for each client.
Tracey has a background as a senior business leader, responsible for developing and implementing human resource strategy for a Fortune 500 Company in both Australia and Asia. She has a community focus and is the past Chair of the Board for a not-for-profit organisation in the disability sector as well as a past foster carer.